tisdag, mars 22, 2011

Welcome to the Jungle, by Stephen Davis


This is a book about the legend Guns´n Roses! Read it just before I started reading Slash´s biography. Its always different when you read a biography and when you read what someone else has written about a certain thing, event, person etc. When I read Slash´s biography it was easier to relax and just take in everything because it comes from the man himself, all the facts etc. While reading this book, it was a little bit different, although you can always look up the facts and I did, also a lot of the things mentioned in the book I knew from before, since Ive been such a G´n´R freak through the years.
However, I can truly that I liked this book a lot because the facts were all right and the way it is written gives you an objective view, its not taking anyone´s side or whatever.
I never truly understood in what bad shape Axl really was before reading this book.
I think that every fan of G´n´R was happy to see this book out. I know I was. And the pictures included are a plus!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar