onsdag, mars 23, 2011

Oprah, A biography by Kitty Kelley


Wow what an interesting view of the woman behind the name Oprah this book gave me. I absolutely love her show, and the picture I had of the woman Oprah. But after reading this book it gave me a more realistic view of her. Even though of course, like with all biographies written by others than the person whose life story it really is, the sources must be carefully looked through before believing any of it. Most of what was written here just made sense, it was simply logical and believeable. Oprah was just toooo good to be all true, or at least for the picture I and most others have of her to be true. Nobody is perfect, duh. Still love the woman, she is an inspiration to me no matter what because this book really throws a lot of trash on her but still, nobody is perfect and it kind of just made me like her even more because this book made her more...well, normal? It makes you think, once again, if she can, anyone can.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar