tisdag, mars 22, 2011

Kissed by an angel, by Elizabeth Chandler

To be honest, I bought this book because I thought that the cover was beautiful. It seemed intruging but I wouldnt have bought it if I had only read what its about. Because it is just another love story and those are not really my favourite. I mean, I liked Twilight and all that but its not something I prioritze to read or enjoy as much as some other genres.
Bought this book at Heathrow Airport and read through the first chapters on the airport, continuing on the plane, so it always makes me think of London. I couldnt stop reading and by the time I got home I had a very few chapters left and I think I read them all the same day. I do read my books fast but not that fast!
Its a story about a young couple, they have a car accident and one of the dies. Everything afterwards is about the dead lover trying to rescue the one who survived from a danger, a danger who was the reason for the accident aswell.
Its not a very special story or something I haven seen on TV before but it was maybe the way it was written, it made special somehow and the story and the people in it were just genuine and simple. Still, the story has a ghost, probably that is a big factor for making me like the book at all. Everything paranormal has always been importnant to me. This book and story gets a 3 out of 5 from me. Whether it is stars or points or whatever. Good book!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar