tisdag, mars 22, 2011

Slash, by Slash with Anthony Bozza


I spent a whole day in bed with Slash! Absolutely loved this book! Very easy to read and understand and lots of humour, but at the same time it gave me feelings of anxiety a couple of times while reading. Saul´s life really confirms the picture we all have of rockstars, its full of sex, drugs and rock n´ roll! Or at least it was full of all that. Now of course he still is the greatest rock star, greatest according to me, but his life is very different today with wife and kids, and health issues which often come after a life filled with drugs and alcohol.
However, reading the book was a joy and I really respect Mr Slash even more than I did before. Everyone who  likes rock ´n roll have to read it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar